Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 03-16-17, 11:10 AM   #4257
torpedobait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 397
Uploads: 0
Default Reporting on v0.56 Experience

So far I've noticed two things on my first patrol to Area 7; While surfaced at night, we encountered what my crew identified as a 'tugboat" that turned out to be an Armed Trawler. They peppered us with MG fire, causing about 3% damage to my Gar's hull. That started the crew shouting. Is there any way you are working to eliminate the shouting? Webster had it whipped in his "Stop the Shouting" mod, but I am reluctant to try adding it to FOTARS v.056.

The other thing that occurred after reloading a save to eliminate the crew shouting (drives me nuts!) was after spotting a fishing boat and diving to 100 feet at night (very dark night), I was sitting there not moving and fat, dumb and happy only to have a plane drop a bomb square on me! I know you are working on maybe toning down the AI, but a pilot hitting my exact spot with a bomb that doesn't go off until 100' deep is a bit much, even for Ducimus! This occurred on December 22 at about 0800 hours, six miles off the coast, and about 15 miles south of the entrance to Bungo Suido.

Otherwise, all is well so far.

Run Silent, Run Deep, and Sink 'em All
torpedobait is offline   Reply With Quote