Old 03-08-24, 01:42 PM   #10
Tabris
Gunner

Downloads: 171
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plissken_04 View Post
@Tabris

Download the Fumo-391 Bugfix from Rowi58, maybe this can help you.

https://gofile.me/2YNK2/gHWYEXx7b
thanks, but if this is the mod I'm thinking of, then no (I'm at work right now and can't be 100% sure). I tried to get it to work using this mod multiple times. It predates the U-boat Compilation mod, no? I doubt it's relevant anymore. I even tried moving the node so the 391 would appear on the conning tower where the normal radar normally sits; it did appear there, but still results in "radar destroyed"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentmauri89 View Post
About the Fumo 30...It took me forever to have it working; then I read in fifi's thread and he was suggesting to use the SNORKEL SIDE PIPE mod instead of the LATE WAR SENSORS mod.
It is with the side pipe files installed that FUMO 61 works on two specific types I mentioned, unfortunately. Without those versions of the Turm .dat files it doesn't work on any type. I've resorted to changing the sensor data to "nerf" it a bit to behave like a more primitive set, and changing the basic.cfg to make it available earlier.

With that being said, please do share your changes. At the very least I'd like to compare files and see if I've just broken something. Of course a fresh install would be a good idea, but you'll understand if I wait to do that until Fifi is finished with the new campaign files
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote