View Single Post
Old 11-08-09, 09:10 PM   #197
Valantine
Planesman

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Well, if any of the lolwaffles are looking for a bit more of a dedicated 109 or 110 experience, Id like to invite you to drop by JG53 - I'm sure you know where to find us by now

I'd also like to add that I'd be happy to pass along all the missions I have from JG53, theres a huge range there although all would be flying 109s unless you done a tiny bit of editting by removing the AI line in formations of the .mis file ( a quick 2min job in notepad)

Equally I'd be more than happy to help you get a decent DCG campaign going - its how JG53 started flying so I got quite used to adding and editting squadrons, pilot skill etc.

We have flown over:
Normandy late 41/early 42 (not sure how many of these from 41 I have after my hard drive crash - equally all before Normandy has been lost)
Crimea - 07/42
Stalingrad - 09/42
Afrika (online map) - 01/43
(All before this point = clean 4.08, all after 4.09b1m Modded)
Afrika (New Mod Map) - 04/43
Sicily - 06/43
Smolensk - 08/43
Leningrad - 10/43

Equally I'd be happy to make the JG53 mod pack available to the subsimmers (currently on 1.2 with 1.3 a WIP that should be released this side of Christmas - 1.2 is based on AAA but is slimmed down and balanced, 1.3 is based on the HSFX styled packaging found in U1.8 with a whole range of new stuff)

Either way I wish the Lolwaffles well!
V

ARMA 3 Co-Op Battalion Recruiting Worldwide
http://www.iijg53.com
Valantine is offline   Reply With Quote