Old 05-03-23, 01:38 AM   #1101
Tigerzhunters
Frogman

Downloads: 96
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDos View Post
https://mega.nz/file/2xhEybaC#Pj8Piq...L1rppsDUzz7aPc

Small note, this really insn't a Fokker C.XI W, this is a vanilla SH3 german Arado model, raped in order te appear something similar to a Fokker biplane, and repainted with Netherlands marks. No more, no less.

Thanks about moltke2005 info!!

For others problems, i see Mister_M and JapLance give you useful solutions, i totally agree with them.
About poly numbers, i can only add a small advice. When i import a medium poly model, for example from SHV, i always separate 2 parts: 1) Hull&Superstructures, 2) Details,Railings&Portholes; number 1 will be the dat parent node's 3d model, the one who will show the damage; number 2 will contain everithing add polygons not requested for visual damage, and will be included in one or more different 3d models in child nodes.

For example, here's an ensemble view of Shlesien on top, and the Hull&Superstructures only part below. You can see that every porholes railing, stair, door, etc is not into main 3d model.

Interesting, this will be useful!
Thanks!

Best regards,
Vd
Well because im was Lazy to Delete 1 by 1 and add again 1 by 1 Probably that Make it cant handle it lol but now it work i need to add the Superstructure now