Old 09-16-12, 10:12 PM   #1080
J0313
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1789
Uploads: 0
Default You.ve got to be kidding me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Von Gerlach View Post
That is great to hear Keltos, more hands make lighter work..and your boats are very nice indeed. Peabody is a stout fellow with many life demands as many of us have so patience makes for good shipmates re this great mod project. We are all hoping for an eventual launch.

That looks to be an interesting movie Keltos, the Japanese are finally starting to honour their own history after decades of silence and i am glad to see that films can be made as well. Their efforts in the war were honourable and immense and the cost to their nation beyond counting, their hopes were for a chance at a larger world were not to be at that time, but in some ways they have been vindicated and it might have been a very differnt world if they instead of the Chinese were leading the East at this time....history has a way of revealing the truth somewhat later than events. I do not discount the American effort in the war for many of my own family paid a high price there too but i question the way history has been written, esp the causes of the naval war and the way it was all carreid out..so this mod will indeed be quite interesting to see.
Honorable huh. Tell that to the million or so Chinese they murdered. Or the Koreans that they subjugated. Or maybe the 100,000 or so Allied POW's they murdered through starvation, disease and mistreatment. My Grandfather served on the USS Grenadier and happened to spend 2 and a half years as a guest of the Emperor. He would choke if he heard you say that there intentions were " HONORABLE ". He was also there in Shanghai when the Honorable Jap Army rolled in and he watched them Behead or shoot several hundred Chinese civilians. You really need to read up a bit there old boy before you start throwing around terms like Honorable.
J0313 is offline   Reply With Quote