View Single Post
Old 05-26-19, 01:31 PM   #10
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

date

For me, essentially, in SH V the torpedo man is #1 for skill enhancement followed by the sound man, Benno, who is is miserably depressed which leads to enhancing the cooks skill set so as to have 'special meals' for crew moral enhancement; after which I would focus on the deck gun crew-faster reload times etc, but do all the shooting myself to save ammo. Now I'll have to reload the game myself and mod up TWOs just to check out the external transfer enhancement! bottom line: a U-boot is an offensive shooting machine therefore logic dictates primary unhancement to the shoot functions firstly when such points are scarce early in the career mode ...imho.PS I tried to look up how many U-boats were actually sunk during WWII during external transfers incl from Milchkow boats but can find nothing!!; surely a long range radar Liberator must have caught something out of the 768+ boats sunk(incl. Milchkows) or...that four hours surfaced for transfer was handled with utmost care! https://uboat.net/fates/losses/

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 05-26-19 at 02:05 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote