Old 07-14-08, 04:10 PM   #69
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltos01
will check into that, thanks Peabody !!

I can't find the thread where you told me what to do to move the bridge view which is currently level with the deck.... sorry

there is this :

[UserPlayerUnit 1.FunctionalSubsystem 27]
ID= CrewFlak
NameDisplayable= Flak Guns
FunctionalType= CrewMembersGrouping
IDLinkFunctionalSubsystemSlots= CrewMemberSlot_FlakL1, 0,CrewMemberSlot_FlakL2, 0

what needs changing ?
I looked at the German upc and they are different so I don't know where the men come from. On the US subs it has a section like this one:

[UserPlayerUnit 1.Compartment 7.CrewMemberSlot 2]
ID=CrewMemberSlot_DGunC1
NameDisplayable= Deck Gun Crew
Type= Crewman
WatchIndex= 0
IDLinkCrewMember= Crew-Seaman-Rank-1
WatchCrewMemberSlot3D= WM2@slot_M01
BattleStationsCrewMemberSlot3D= WM2@slot_M01
WatchAccessoriesForAdding3DObjects= NULL
WatchAccessoriesForSubtracting3DObjects= NULL
BattleAccessoriesForAdding3DObjects= NULL
BattleAccessoriesForSubtracting3DObjects= NULL

That's from the german deck gun and on US for flak it has similar but the slot was A01 and A02. But they don't have it on the german upc, so I thought it was missing. I guess they do it different on the German boats. So I don't know.

For the view it was the conning camera linked to dummydeckwatch on US subs . But on one I found the EditObjPos was causing it not to move, so they may do that different in the German. The conning camera may be built into camera.dat and they edit the position with EditObjPos, but on US the position the invisible dummydeckwatch and link to conningDeck camera in sim.

If you are missing man number six his height is set to 42.0 he is probably on the moon.:rotfl:. 7 is .42 Also in the US subs the WCS men are listed in the upc so you can't add any unless you add them to the crew list in upc. You may not have enough men to fill the positions.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote