View Single Post
Old 03-14-12, 08:56 PM   #12
Traveller
Captain

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0

Hi everyone. I have re-uploaded all 3 versions of Depthcharge Shake v2.01

Versions include light, medium and full-strength shaking. LRT mod not required.

From the readme:

Depth Charge Shake v2.01 mod

************Hello fellow SH3 players. Has it ever bothered you that when you are are being depth charged or bombed in SH3, the close falling charges or bombs never seem to shake your U-boat? Well, it has always bothered me. That gentle rocking back and forth when being blasted with depth charges just doesn't convince me of the immense danger outside of my iron tube. This mod was released to deal with that missing feature. With Depth Charge Shake v2.01, your U-boat will shake from nearby exploding depth charges... I mean REALLY shake. If the charge or bomb explodes fairly close to your U-boat, it will shake violently. This does not automatically mean that your U-boat is taking damage, but there is a good chance that it is.Farther away depth charges may only slightly shake the U-boat or not at all. I feel this mod realistically models nearby explosion shock waves striking the U-boat and extreme compartment vibrations/ shaking .

Hopefully now you feel like your U-boat is taking damage, and the big question... "How much longer can she hold together?". I hope Depth Charge Shake v2.01 will immerse you even more into SH3. Turn up your speaker volume and hold onto something tight!

Modded by Nvdrifter

Enjoy.

Download all 3 2.01 versions here: http://www.mediafire.com/?robz07j3vxsu60d
Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote