View Single Post
Old 10-26-10, 04:42 AM   #1651
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default Disapointed

Hi ZW,

i am very disapointed, i dont like the new Panther, (joke)

I LOVE IT .You made a really fantastic job. Its really cool. Cant wait to jump in and drive my favorite tank.

I have two screenshots with the bugs i mentioned. Everything is belonging to Kursk Mission 1. Cant upload the images, sorry. Maybe you can give me some help if you need them.

1, The first bug remains. Blockhouse in first Kursk mission is hovering. There is a soviet gun too wich is in air after destruction.

(only for information, ZW i think you know it. Driver is not visible in outside view i think you make it with the new interior model)

2, There is a collision of two Tigers at the start, moving down the hill. They are disapearing but you can hear the collision sound.

3, After capturing village C another collision of two or three tanks, they are moving a little forward, coming to a halt and continuing the procedure.

T-34 Missions:

I had the same trouble in a russian mission like Priscalan, (Shimaskovo recon) attacking a village with a dozen of tanks, Tigers are invicible.

ZW i think you said you want to concentrate first on German missions. So i only wanted to mention it for the future release.

Thats it,

The SU 122 commander and the tank itself are very nice. Yes the JSU 122 or 152 are well modeld. I like them.

Cheers Mr General der Panzertruppen

LC
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote