View Single Post
Old 12-30-09, 03:27 PM   #7
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerm138 View Post
Nope... delaying the intel by 5 minutes didn't work either.
Ok, just a quick test, but here is what I found.

1. Your report and the start of the mission are the exact same time, it really should be different. For example you are patrolling an area and then get a report of a Convoy headed your way, and you can position yourself to intecept it.

2. For some reason, I do not know why, it does NOT seem to work with a single unit. Even though the list says "unit or group" it only seems to work with a group.

3 It does not seem to work with a "single unit" or a "Random Generated Group:"

4. Now the good news, you can "trick" the game into generating a report for a single unit by right clicking on the unit and "Create Group from Unit" , just don't add any other ships to the group. Now it will generate the report since it is a group of only one ship. So, as long as it is a "group" it works, even if it is only a "one ship group".

Edit: one more suggestion: Do not set the ship to "delete on last waypoint", if the group deletes on the last waypoint and does not exist, it may also cause a crash....not tested but I think it will work that way.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote