View Single Post
Old 12-08-14, 08:29 AM   #18
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvart View Post
Write your replicas about language to those who wrote on it, personally.
As well as you don't understand russian, you better not go into details of our communication... Once again I repeat, there is not question of authorship in the literally/truest sense of the word... OK, enough... are useless discuss the intricacies of russian language and thinking with the foreigners.
Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94
i am not replying to you as the member 'makman94' but as a moderator ...
But i, if you see, do not talking with you as with moderator... discussions with the moderators are not interesting for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94
... but you guys keep posting on ... (or bad english)...
I have to understand that a connoisseur of English is that you? or this forum is only for anglo-saxons?
... or maybe you are racist?

P.S. I deleted my other posts from this thread because I did not wrote them here.

for me ,the only thing that matters is your continuously rudeness not only towards me,not only towards Ahnenerbe (no matter if you are right or wrong) and not only in this case.
you say that you are not talking to me as a moderator and i am telling you that i am not here for chating. (if you want to chat with me just use your pms-how many times is said now?- and i will gladly have an interesting conversation with you)

you must be punished for your behaviour here.i don't know if you will be protected again but i ,from my side , will ask for your punishment at the moderator's meeting .have in mind that i will not ask this for your insults or your 'style' towards me (i personally don't care for your 'smart' and empty posts),i will ask it becuase rudeness between members is something that ,if allowed, is lowering the level here at our forum.

if you are right all the moderators here will protect your rights and all this will be done in a polite way by all sides.but rushing into threads spreading your rudeness to everyone is a no go for me.(if you are not interested in moderators's bla bla bla,as you say,....then use your pms ,it is so simple)

it is not my fault that you are failing (although i believe that you are pretending) to understand the need to post in english.

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods

Last edited by makman94; 12-08-14 at 08:50 AM.
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote