View Single Post
Old 02-20-11, 06:03 PM   #2961
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 813
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
When you activates the TMO 20 to 21, appears a window in JSGME with the overwrited files of TMO 20?

If "NO", the structure of the folders of TMO 20 to 21 is wrong. Please, check this structure: TMO_Update_20_to_21\data. The downloaded update has the structure: TMO_Update_20_to_21\TMO_Update_20_to_21\data. If you put the original, unzipped folder in your MODS folder, the structure is wrong.

If "YES" (TMO 20 to 21 overwrites files of TMO 20)...well, I donīt know what is wrong with your installation.

RSRDC modified the TMO 21 (because that, I speak about a "partial installation" of TMO 21). RSRDC overwrites some files of TMO 21, but nothing of the crew management of TMO 21 and you only have a damage control team and the son of Nimitz guy for battery recharge fix. No Hoganīs Alley in TMO 21 or TMO 21 with RSRDC.

Check my post #2960 in this thread, there are some images of my installation.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
What Fitzcarraldo is saying, in other words, is make sure you do not have a file within a file set up as that creates a problem. It has caused me no end of grief in other situations. E.g. SH4/SH4/data is wrong. SH4/data is correct. Hence TMO_Update_20_to_21\data is correct, while TMO_Update_20_to_21\TMO_Update_20_to_21\data constitutes a file within a file and is not correct.
I'm goin' down is offline   Reply With Quote