View Single Post
Old 11-05-09, 12:35 PM   #1513
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm goin' down View Post
I went to designated files to make AI easier, as it is impossible. I checked the files and my settings are at the easier settings even though I have not touched them. If I am correct, then TMO is beyond my capabilities. I was sunk ten times today, even though I did absolutely nothing to reveal my boats whereabouts. This not fair, and it cannot be realistic since the U.S., on whose side I am playing, supposedly won the war.
Wow. In your case, deactivate the mod, delete /data/cfg/sim.cfg from the mod (NOT the game), and reactivate the mod. OR, look inito TMO with training wheels by DGrayson. BTW, the FAQ is out of date in this regard, because i ramped up the effects of thermal layers.

It's really not THAT hard. Your doing something wrong, but i cant figure out what. My only guess is your trying to make a night surface attack and either going too fast, not pointing your bow at the enemy to minimze your silloute, they have radar, OR there's a capital ship in the mix somewhere. As they can see alot farther then a normal tin can.
Ducimus is offline   Reply With Quote