Old 01-11-18, 02:42 AM   #4
Cyborg322
Scurvy Dog of the Deep

Downloads: 370
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
Thank you Cyborg for your thoughts
In fact I have located the problem of the compressed air vanishing: I have the bad habit to ALT-TAB out of game to read on Subsim here...

By the 'water levels not going higher than 0,5 m' I mean the special effects inside the sub when flooding occurs. The gamemakers have done a good job with special effects, no doubt, but it would be awesome if they had added some more, especially the need of closing hatches to isolate flooded compartments until the pumps have 'cleared' the area, plus maybe some high angle of the sub under water to complicate the player's movements

Thanks for your tips about battle stations, also it's important to go out of 'running silent' when recharging torpedos or making the crew repair things.
I think that happens to a degree now with different flooding levels in the sealed compartments and making the levels flood higher would probably be not too difficult the only problem being the crew animations would look a bit silly as they are still walking around as if sub was dry and WO Dieter Epp still grinning right up till he drowned that I suspect would more much harder to address
Cyborg322 is offline   Reply With Quote