View Single Post
Old 08-16-08, 08:44 PM   #23
Friction150
Gunner

Downloads: 98
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdq4587
I will not talk more. I guess I take frustrae felling from other game modding to here. The fact is all game developer will not hear you, (I know not all, I mean almost all), even they can fix the bug by changing only one line. (for example some bugs in GWX manual). If your guys don't fell limitation. That's good. continue...

My mother language is not English. So I think I really "misquoting" some posts. I apologize for that. But I don't back my word about most irish1958's hope can not be implement by just modding.

Then about "hacker", I may using a wrong word. May be should called cracker. But any way I not mean the man who only changes the data files. So I am not mean any of you. I only mean the man who change the program code, mostly by disassemble.

BTW, I can not "prove" something can not be done. Only you can prove that can be done.
Apology accepted mate. This is the hardest working group of modders that I've ever been a part of, and nothing is deemed impossible until all possibilities are exhausted. So when someone talks about an idea, almost everyone will lend help or ideas, and I'd say at least 90% of the time the community gets a mod out of it.

Anyway, I've been looking into this during my breaks from skinning today, I'll let anyone know if I come up with anything useful.