View Single Post
Old 07-31-14, 06:19 AM   #59
BigWalleye
Sea Lord

Downloads: 465
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeHeretic View Post
Rubini please can you upload somewhere the original scripts? I like to do my own modification and don't want create whole scripts new.

BTW: You wrote, that you are not able set the depth.
IMHO there is a method (but it is depended on resolution and GUI) how to do it. Let's imagine, that we have original SH3 design with 1024*768 resolution.
You can click for depth on gauge in right bottom part of screen somewhere about 2 o'clock. And what happen depend on gauge switch. (i don't have game runing now, i get numbers from my memory, so maybe i don't remember it correctly, but you can see a way of my thinking) In one case it can mean depth about 17 meters and when switched to second gauge it means depth about 160 meters. Not perfect, but usable as "shallow mode" and "deep mode". (But switch for deep mode is sure dead for class II subs)
Just an idea, maybe you like it...
That is how SH3Speech controls depth, heading, rudder and speed. Yes, it is resolution-dependent. But once you set it up for your screen rez, it is fast and much more precise and reproducible than mouse-and-eyeball. Have to have a 1-bit variable that keeps track of the state of each gauge (shallow/deep, etc.). Will Autohotkey scripts support that?
BigWalleye is offline   Reply With Quote