View Single Post
Old 03-28-12, 12:32 PM   #19
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Ops...! My bad. I donīt know if you noticed but iīm always revising my posts and always editing them beacuse I have a very poor english and a small degree of dislexia to write things on the keyboard ( and manually too!)
Not a worry, Rubini; I was just teasing you a bit. I also have to go back and tweak my posts quite often because I also have to deal with a bit of dyslexia and find it hard to deal with keyboards; I still have not been able to learn how to touch-type (BTW, a comedian recently commented on how cruel the person was who named a reading disorder that affected letter order "dyslexia"). I have a further problem with keyboards because I am old enough to have started typing on the much older manual (mechanical) typewriters that required a good bit of finger pressure to activate; hence, when I type I have a tendency to hit the keys rather hard, which often annoys others who may be nearby. In trying to compensate, I sometimes hit the keys too softly and do not get the letter(s) to appear. This is a particular bother since, in my work, I have had to type on many different keyboards of varying sensitivities...

Your English is fine and better than some of the native-born people I have had to deal with, including some people I have worked with who have college degrees. Thanks again for the great mods!...

Last edited by vienna; 03-29-12 at 04:46 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote