View Single Post
Old 08-16-08, 11:44 AM   #10
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Bramtyr,

Found one solution for AA guns. The 2pdrQuadruple is the only gun that actually exists. And it does work. I did a flyby with one plane over three guns, all of them shot, all of them missed.:rotfl:. So it is a bug in the program, the other guns don't exist, but it may be able to be fixed by changing some files. And the guns are manned by two men. But they shoot very slow. Reload time is most likely the problem. Didn't check everything but probably a small clip with slow reload. And numbers can be changed.

Update: they did hit the plane on the return trip. After it had already bombed my sub. And the plane went down in flames, but the pilot was still sitting in the cockpit and the propeller was still turning and he was moving along in the grass. I also tried to change the guns to other, one didn't do anything, the other one I tried crashed the program.

If you could do me a favor, like usual I forgot to make a backup.
Go to Data\Land\LAA_AAPlatform and open the eqp file with notepad and give me the name in [Epuipment 2] LinkName= ?????
I think I have it right, and it doesn't crash so I guess it really doesn't matter because the gun doesn't exist. But if we fix that I would like the right name in there.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

Last edited by peabody; 08-16-08 at 12:23 PM.
peabody is offline   Reply With Quote