View Single Post
Old 03-10-16, 09:51 AM   #73
Warham
Helmsman

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0

New version

- Adding launched torpedoes counter.
- Realistic level now counts in percents.
- Adding record for Objective Achieved event.

Info about realistic level, torpedoes and Objective Achieved will add after you will get in KSDCommander next time. So if you see that any captain have launched torpedoes = 0 it is likely that he just has not visited the program after this update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post

You will also find similar entries but with EntryTitle=Torpedo missed, sir!. You shouldn't use these because, most of the time, there is good chance that torpedo will hit something even after our sonarmen declares "torpedo miss" (especially when shooting salvos).
But there is entries with EntryTitle=Torpedo Impact!.

What if I take away from the total number of launched torpedoes torpedoes that impact and get the number of torpedoes that missed? And then for every missed torpedo will minus 10 merit points? Torpedoes were very expensive and it provides an incentive to save them. What do you think about it? And maybe there is EntryTitle with something like defective torpedo?

I deleted died event from your Cpt.Kurtz for reason his stats updated with torpedoes count. I hope you have not deleted saves with Cpt.Kurtz. And add dead event again after next visit in program please.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Warham is offline   Reply With Quote