View Single Post
Old 04-24-10, 08:21 PM   #2
Stronghold
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
Title says it all... I have been playing this game for over a month (only pc game i have) with my old 8800GT using medium settings but i wanted all the eye candy this game offers so i went out today and bought a new BFG Geforce GTX 260 OC with 896 GDDR3 plus a 650w ps thinking i was taking a big step up. Well what a waste of $300. Whats this game need to run perfect? Is there a way to see what my framerates are while playing? Thanks for any ideas anyone has before i try to return this card.
I will try to answer you just to the first question, I don't know the correct answer for the second one. Unfortunately, it seems that one of this game problems (not mentioning now DRM and the critical bugs related strictly to gameplay) is the fact that the game graphical engine is not optimized in the best way possible, so probably even if you will have one NASA computer, you won't still be able to play this game like you can play for example Bioshock 2 with a good system available on the market today. I think it's not Nvidia's fault this time ...

Last edited by Stronghold; 04-24-10 at 08:36 PM.