The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zs4zet View Post
Hi TheBeast!

I don't knew this... Thanks the info.
I have two another question too.
1. The FuMB-1 Metox, wood cross radar warning, I how to use? This is automatic? or need, that I turn on? I equipped it, but the I not able turn on the radar station, and I not see a radar sensor at the Sub Sytem panel. (I'm in february of 1940).
2. What is the difference the sonar decoys (they names: Bold2 and Bold3) ? (The Bold4 decoys is ok, they has different parameters.)

Big thanks!
Best Regards!
The Radar Warning Receivers run automatically. There is no UI for these devices.
If you read the description for each Sonar Decoy you will find that the difference is the time each decoy lasts before expiring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by col_Kurtz View Post
Hi TheBeast

Could you tell me, to besure... I found this menu.txt but I can`t find out value 6936 & 6937
Just tried to find out this values in menu.txt by: Find (paste 6936 - no results) Now I know why: No results Sorry
6936=10.5 cm Deck Gun
6937=<b>10.5 cm Deck Gun</b>|<orange>Good vs. unarmed ships</orange>|It can be most effective against unarmed ships and for coup de grace hits to conserve the limited torpedo supply. The safest way to use the gun is to position the boat at the stern of the target and pointed towards it in order to reduce the exposed surface and minimize the boat's rolling and pitching. The gun is useless against most warships, their arsenal can easily outgun the U-boat.|<green>Left click to use the 10.5 cm Deck Gun.</green><red>Cannot use when submerged.</red>

But I found this value and commands line:
6935=<b>Hatch door (Diesel Engines Room ***8211; Torpedo Room AFT)</b>|Grants access to the Electric engines and the AFT Torpedo Room.|<green>Left click to open/close this hatch door</green>
Is it means... I should just add yours commands below this line?
And this should looks like this now:

6935=<b>Hatch door (Diesel Engines Room ***8211; Torpedo Room AFT)</b>|Grants access to the Electric engines and the AFT Torpedo Room.|<green>Left click to open/close this hatch door</green>
6936=10.5 cm Deck Gun
6937=<b>10.5 cm Deck Gun</b>|<orange>Good vs. unarmed ships</orange>|It can be most effective against unarmed ships and for coup de grace hits to conserve the limited torpedo supply. The safest way to use the gun is to position the boat at the stern of the target and pointed towards it in order to reduce the exposed surface and minimize the boat's rolling and pitching. The gun is useless against most warships, their arsenal can easily outgun the U-boat.|<green>Left click to use the 10.5 cm Deck Gun.</green><red>Cannot use when submerged.</red>

And type this before activation or after? Before, am I right? Sorry for these noobish question but you know - I hope

Best regards,
Kurtz
Yes, Correct!
Add the change before game activision.
This is the Mouse Over Tool Tip displayed for when you mouse over the 10.5 cm Deck Gun.

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire

Last edited by TheBeast; 11-22-11 at 02:11 PM.
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote