Albrecht Von Hesse
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhayl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albrecht Von Hesse
This needs quite a bit of brushing up. But by no means is that meant as criticism! It's just an observation. But what there is of this so far . . . --whistles-- . . . boy howdy!!
This is most welcome ! I was eager to have this "clean" enough for release to get feedback and thoughts. Tell me if you notice "weird" behavior or whatsoever. Glad you like the overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by A6Intruder
I think you shoud decrease the reloadtime for the torpedos. It needs to much time (under fire) to run a second attack and it would be nice if it would be possible to do some damage with the 3,7cm gun to destroyers etc.
Great mod. Please go on!!

Kind regards
Thanks a lot, I agree for the reload times, I have to say I thought the same but I forgot to look at it. Ideally I think 5 men should be able to reload a torpedo with best efficiency. I have to look at this, because actually I don't have a clue about what needs to be edited to do this

Also, following the above post for the zone, tell me how it goes if you think that you get "weird" damages or things like that. The different hitboxes have an armor level, but I left it default because I don't really know about the effects of the values.

So far I did only a single "damage test", it didn't look too bad, I got sunk after 6 or 7 shots :hmm:
Ok, observations so far:

1) outer torpedo doors don't visibly open
2) flak guns churn out fire like nobody's business
3) you start off inside the command room :p
4) I've taken a lot of hits and kept running
5) get damage reports for the compressor
6) took a direct hit (fireball and all) to the topside stern; enveloped the crewman, who was never affected
7) had both diesels damaged; speed never reduced

On the plus side, this baby turns on a dime and is hard to hit!

I'm going to create a couple of vanilla single missions for the S-boot, and if anyone is interested I'll upload them.

As for torpedo load times, you can always unclick the realistic load times under the realism options to speed up reloading.