View Single Post
Old 08-27-09, 07:48 AM   #28
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltos01 View Post
Well if so now would be the time to define team members no ?

I would like to know if Peabody would be interrested in, as he is making the campaign layers for our IJN campaign and is expert at implementing thing in SH4 like new guns etc...

You too Sledgehammer, we'll need your expertise,

Iambecomelife : same goes !

I can work on the 3d stuff, zones etc... I've made quite a few playable subs so far

I have loads of intel on WWI subs and since I live in Belgium, for once I am at the heart of the conflict !

I have access to intel, have quite a few books on the subject too etc...

keltos
Excellent; your assistance would be most welcome, b/c I have never made a playable sub before. As of now 3d modeling for one German sub is nearly complete; there are plans to add 3-4 more classes for starters. (Unless I obtain really excellent sources & recruit an interior modeler, interiors will be stock SH3/SH4 with appropriate modifications, like no radar).

One thing I would really like to do is add retractable masts and smoke pipes to early subs like the U-9. I am trying to teach myself how to do this but I may need help.

Plus, in addition to help with submarines I badly need information on the following:

-Uniforms
-Contraband Regulations
-Restrictions on Submarine Warfare (I know that circa 1917-1918 the rules were much more relaxed).
-Maps/pics of major harbors
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote