View Single Post
Old 08-01-09, 09:57 AM   #10
jdkbph
Captain

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakalwe View Post
This Sir, is, to put it mildly, not true.
Sorry, but this has been my experience. I watched as two very knowledgeable and even tempered individuals were shouted down by a couple of rabid fan bois for daring to suggest there was something amiss with the gunnery model. Everyone saw the same thing I saw. But no one had the balls to speak up. That's when I decided Gamesquad was not worth my time.

Quote:
Plus, you know that you and others are pulling some legs at times, don`t you?
Yes, but this is not one of those times.

Quote:
Most of them where answered within 24 hours and IIRC all cured or explained why it wasn`t a bug later.
Yes, they are particularly good at explaining why they are correct and we are wrong.

Quote:
So I would bet, it is not as easy to put out hard figures, like in the FS manual.
For sheer complexity it's hard to beat War in the Pacific. Yet WitP is quite thoroughly documented. Jutland's manual looks more like a FAQ. Different games to be sure, but I think the comparison is valid.

Oh, and BTW....

WitP Admiral's Edition installed on my machine without phoning home! Even more amazing is that just this morning I went over to the Matrix Games web site and...

It's still there!!

I was fully expecting that army of Chinese and Russian pirates SES is always going on about to have driven them out of business by now!

(yes, that last bit would be an example of me pullling legs )

JD
jdkbph is offline   Reply With Quote