Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by asanovic7
Quote:
Originally Posted by linerkiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanovic7
Third, Italians really missed with toni, toni messes up their game, even gilardino is better than toni. But that is good for Italians, they must get a hit in the head, then they play well, although donadoni really s..s.

that donkey scored 39 goals during this year....THIRTYNINE GOALS!!!! and now that s**t...bah! my neighbour after the 2nd goal destroyed his TV by throwing a shoe at it...that's the only fun for me yesterday
:rotfl: :rotfl:
burrito, eh?
Mah, 39 goals he can score in bundesliga.. Olic plays in bundesliga.. Should I say more?? :rotfl: Oh, yes, and our "wonderboy" Ivan Rakitic.. Oh my God.. If he is a wunderkid, I am too.. So, I guess Toni can score 39 in that league. MAybe he would score 50 in Croatian league, but in a big game, he can score zippo, nada, null, nothing, knife in the head..
Pippo is your best atacker, but donadoni s..s, I say it again..
Cheers!
hey asanovic. ive tried your last coupla versions of the mod, and it is looking better than ever. the smoke looks great. i also wanna thank you for making the various compatibility patches, they are a massively big help when u have a lot of mods like i do.
as a proud englishman i should be mad at you....but u clearly outperformed us over the 2 games and deserve to be there. if donadoni sucks, McClaren is an absolute muppet! good luck in the tournament (my brothers rooting for croatia by the way, seeing as england arent there for us to support!)
wizardmatt is offline   Reply With Quote