View Single Post
Old 07-17-17, 11:45 AM   #8298
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faamecanic View Post
Still working away on the mod pack VDR? Thanks for all you do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmic View Post
Show some respect and buy Vecko (vdr1981) a beer, Paypal donation is in footer of any of his posts

This modpack ultimately create the best sub sim ever (in my oppinion) and even if there's a lot of work of modders which created partial mods, Vecko is compiling them together into one simply installed and tested consistent piece and supports us for years!

just few of SH5 players made it so far to find a way through so many mods around and create playable version of SH5...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCM View Post
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Sure. Contribute to Vecko. The man deserves more than a beer. This is SH5 playable and enjoyable. A triumph.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo
Thank You from the bottom of my hart for your support guys!
After air raid sirens I have a plan to add few more eye(ear) candies into the mod...
For the next v2.0.5 update I'm planing to import few more ship types from SH4 and, if possible, to convert some of them to "illuminated" ships which will be available in roosters of neutral nations . That would be pretty cool IMO and it will be quite helpful in the process of target selection.

However, I'm changing my residence this week so I will lose my internet connection for some time. Hopefully, in a month or so I'll be back online and continue my work...

Cheers all and have fun!

Last edited by vdr1981; 07-17-17 at 12:31 PM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote