View Single Post
Old 08-29-09, 05:53 AM   #354
captgeo
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoCkwaVe View Post
ok now what did I just stumble into here?

I have been playing SH3 for years and *tried* SH4 when it came out
stupid me thinking COOL they (Kept) the U-Boat related Axis vs Allied map campaigns and simply updated the engine & graphics & all the jap related crap to the bottom of the map as an optional coreer then after playing the game after 10 mins I realized that I hated it uninstalled it and been playing sh3 ever since..

even though the graphics are far better simply put I cant stand the war in the south pacific its boring and lame.

then one day I thought why dont I just simply move all the sh3 models & textures into sh4... nah too much work then decided well maybe if I post something about it maybe someone else with more know how, skill & time
on their hands may like this idea and go with it..

so about a week or so ago stumbled back into the forums and noticed the GWX 4 and almost pissed myself from excitement then realized its a work in progress & nothing to download.. wiped the tear off my cheek then stumbled into here and started seeing all the amazing U-boat pictures!!!

only one question!! @ SAILOR STEVE WHERES THE DOWNLOAD LINK????

Op Monsun is a full U-Boat side of SH4 mate, it can be found in the ATO section of this fourm.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=234