View Single Post
Old 12-18-05, 09:18 PM   #22
Marhkimov
Admiral

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Name: Let's just call me Marhkimov.

About me:
I grew up in California. For as long as I can remember, I adored airplanes. When I was a kid, all I used to do was draw airplanes. One after the other: airplanes, airplanes, airplanes. Right now, I don't love airplanes as much as I used to, but I still think that they are cool.

Then when I got a little older, my dad got MS Flight Simulator 98 for my birthday. That was fun. I still have fond memories of trying to take off and land from Meigs field in Chicago.

Then with the advent of newer and faster computers, I bought MS Combat Flight Simulator 2. I loved that game, as it got me hooked to the world of online modding. I would always download new airplanes and just fly. It was so fun. I remember flying B-52's and B-36's. Those were the days... Then I went to CFS3, IL2, and IL2FBAces. I also played a lot of Madden and NHL on the PS2.

But more recently in my life, I am a ballroom dancer. I know, that's very atypical. An airplane dude that likes to dance? But you know what? It's funny how life presents you with these twists and turns... That's what makes life special.

I've been dancing ever since I was 17, and it is now my lifelong passion. It's an amazing and graceful sport, and one day I hope to be #1 dancer in the world.

In my freetime, I am a college student at a junior college. I have not a clue what I want to major in, but not surprisingly my heart wants me to be a dance instructor. I also play SH3 and do a lot of skinning/modding. And I hang around in the subsim forums too much... Thank you subsim.