Old 02-18-11, 09:50 PM   #12
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHALO12 View Post
Hi Kaleuns,

great that you like it! More crew members will arrive soon!

@Stormfly: At the moment, the new crew members are static objects, but the goal is clearly to implement simple animations. I first thought of keyframes, but quickly realized them not to be the appropriate way to animate human bodies.

I already asked Diving Duck for help and I repeat my demand here: if anybody could help me implementing bone or mesh animations in SH3, please please contact me! I won't make it by myself, but with a strong community I think almost nothing is impossible!

Best regards, MCHALO12.
Hi MCHALO,

Nice work mate

For the crew animation i was testing some way to integrated them in a non conventional way but my workload is a little heavy at the moment but later on in spring i will test it and if everything work like it should i will post a video series to explain how i made it

For myself i would prefer empty space then inanimated mannequins or putting them in bed using particle system you could arranged different sleeping pose and make the particle system change them over time i mean you can used solid static mesh object as particle like a body

Best regards Hans

Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote