View Single Post
Old 06-02-11, 05:03 AM   #40
Castout
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 6

Couple weeks ago I fell asleep early and woke up not sure what time but before midnight and when I just opened my eyes I got a strong impression of the following sentence "Hey his light is still up" with a person grinning impression. I think the person who thought of that was a she and she was saying that in her mind as she took a glimpse of my bedroom window from outside. But I was too lazy to take a peek to check who was outside then.

It was my first time sensing another person thoughts or at least that is what I believe. I'm pretty certain. It was probably a neighbor or a relative dropping off my brother in law. Sometimes but almost never now I feel what other people feeling, literally but never knew what it would feel like knowing thoughts. Now I know. It was not a voice it was just a strong impression like just simply knowing. I'm lacking the words to describe it. What I know is sensing other people is a lot clearer than even being aware of your own feelings and thoughts.

Like all similar things I didn't know how that happened or even why? I certainly don't have any ability to mind read people. I don't care if people think I'm nuts. I just wish to bring into awareness of such possibilities to exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JU_88 View Post
Yesterday in error, I ate pasta boiled in water from the kettle which was full of a baby steriliser descaler.....
Sought medical advice and they told me it was probably gonna be ok, and they asked me if i did it on purpose with the intention of self harm?
24 hours later and I still feel fine, the only side effect was that I kept farting alot

Last edited by Castout; 06-02-11 at 05:17 AM.