Tomcattwo
Loader

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default Reply

Redfox11 said:
Quote:
Tom,

I play with GWX2 without OLC Gui. Some of the 704 commands such as "both ten revolutions ahead" don't work in voice_commands in the GWX_SHSpeech DOS-like window it says: "invalid data for phrase....No id match" why? Others such as "Bydeh machinen svy hundert zwanzig oomdryung" do work Other vocal commands such as "Bydeh machinen stop" or "central" are working terrific as I improved my german pronunciation. Any ideas what causes the problem?
Lotta head-bangin' goin' on there Redfox11 <hands Redfox11 some Tylenols> If you look in the command box for SH3Speech for ANY command which manipulates the dials, - you'll see at the end of the processing loop: INVALID DATA FOR PHRASE, <your phrase here> <id=phraseid# in one of the csv's> NO DATA MATCH! id phraseid# type name parent data Phrase Processed. Listening...

That is because for all dial type commands, the data type passed is not a data type, because it's a dial order. You can see from the trigonometric gobbeldygook above the INVALID DATA warning that the program is properly parsing the dial command and moving the mouse. That INVALID DATA warning is of no consequence as long as the mouse moves to where it's supposed to go and the mouse click occurs. In game, make sure your dials are synched up properly when you give this command. Since all the 704 commands work identically, giving an order that triggers one (no matter which phrasology you use, as long as its one of the recognized phrases) will cause the game to acti identically. If "Bydeh machinen svy hundert zwanzig oomdryung" works, it generates a 704 id dial command. If you are pronouncing "Both fifty revolutions ahead" and not "Both Five Zero revolutions ahead", and your pronumciation is suh that SAPI can understand it, you'll generate exactly the same 704 id order. Give it another try and make sure you are using "fifty" "seventy" "one hundred fifty" and not "five zero" "seven zero" or "one five zero" PM me if still haivng problems.:hmm:

Quote:
Thank you for your mod, to me, it appears to be indispensible for immersion now.
Heh Good! That was the idea! You're hopelessly hooked, and now all your friends or your wife will REALLY look at you weird as you scream in a foreign language at your computer screen

R/
TC2