Old 03-30-08, 02:41 PM   #78
Tomcattwo
Loader

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default Reply

rik007 said:
Quote:
Tomcattwo. A great mod. Sure I need to practise but it is impressive. Love this one! I wonder if you still need to use the mouse somewhere but that I will see.
Thanks . I tried to set it uip so that if you woulkd have to give an order to your crew in real life, you'd have an order (or orders) available in SH3. There are some things that you would do yourself in real life (such as manipulating the periscope, moving around your boat)) and so there are not SH3Speech orders for that. But there are some "convenience" orders in SH3Speech (such as "Zoom" to change the optics on the scope from hight to low). One nice thing about SH3Speech is that you CAN use the mouse/keypresses for ANYTHING you want to do - you don't have to necessarily use SH3Speech orders. It was made to provide you a realism tool, not to dictate how you play. Have a look at the IKH (Innenkommunikationen Handbuch) and play the way you feel like playing naturally. Give orders where it make ssense to do so; do it yourself (with mouse/keys) where it makes sense to do so. If you are playing in English, you'll find it'll recognize most of your orders anyway (at least those that make sense for the action you are trying to order). Have fun!
R/
TC2