View Single Post
Old 12-24-08, 11:19 AM   #10
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptSovhan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Playable BB North Carolina. Last-update 2008 12 24.
Maker. CaptSovhan, Member of http://www.subsim.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bring the Deck Gun from the "IOWA" mod and use it into the this mod whitout the permission.
I feel sorry about this... and i will try to make its own Deck gun and i will change it next time.

Thank you and Merry chirstmas. if u cristian.

I have no problem with you using the deck gun, but it would be nice if you had asked first. So go ahead and use it. My Christmas gift to you. And I will delete the other comments.
Merry Christmas to you too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedrichwang
I do hope every playable Battleship has a real damage model like yours.
There are quite a few ships that don't have correct damage models. I know back when I built mine I did not know how to do it, I was only a beginner at modding and there was a lot of stuff I didn't know how to do. Now some people have figured it out, but I have been busy with other stuff so none of my ships have correct damage models. They will take damage but it does not show in the management screen.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote