View Single Post
Old 02-19-11, 06:20 PM   #45
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3219
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowfin View Post
I tried installing widescreen 3.4 over both Magui final and Magui 3.4. so see what happens. They both worked. Final has little differences like the map tools... so I can tell it's final. The only problem with final that I could see was that when I loaded the mission I had to alt-tab to desk top and click ok on missing file message, then alt-tab back to mission and it worked fine. It still looked like Magui final to me with the different map plotting tools.

I not asking for help with error messages. I know I should follow instructions if I want support. I just notice it worked doing this and thought others would like to know.

One question I have is: in narrow screen the back of the attack wheel is brought up with "B" button and front of attack wheel is brought up with "F" button. But in both MaGui final and Magui 3.4 wide-screen when I press the little round button on the bottom left next to the dials button I get a yellow hue to the periscope. Is this a filter? I assumed it was the error with the back of the attack wheel at first. but then I found the back of the attack wheel on the right of the screen when the nav officer is selected. Now I don't know what it is.
It is a filter. MaGUI WS have the botton for the front of AOB finder, and the bottom of the AOB turns on with the Navigator icon. Itīs a slider at the right of the screen.

Can you post an image of your MaGUI installed, attack periscope view?

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.