View Single Post
Old 04-30-08, 12:56 PM   #13
icecold
Gunner

Downloads: 84
Uploads: 0

All the issues except the system crash are semi resolved. They come and go and can be "tweeked". The no eyes one i cant get rid of but i can just pretend i have the crew from event horizon.

The system crash one is boggling. If i turn all settings down to minimum... i dont get a problem... turn them up to how "its ment to be played" (the nvidia and ubi advertisment)... and its just cant handle it. System freezes... sounds locka nd repeat and then a few seconds later, the blue screen of death. System then restarts and i get 2 error reporting boxes come up stating that windows has suffered froma critical error and needs to send information. The second error reporting box comes up and states that nvidia software has suffered from a problem and is sending a error report... It then comes back stating that it has a resolution... Nvidia softare drivers need to be updated... even though they have been updated and all hotfixes installed. I have tried beta drivers and instead of blue screen of death i get black screen of complete fubar and then have to manualy restart system. (i have also dleted all remains of previous drivers and started again but to no avail).
icecold is offline   Reply With Quote