View Single Post
Old 07-01-13, 12:31 PM   #13
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by clausewitz View Post
Rubini, what is your 3d ocean floor plant mod called? Where can I find it?
Here mate:
"Undersea Mod Reworked"
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166549

@Hans
Quote:
Sorry clause i was confuse with HAHD ocean alive 1.0 : http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...79694&page=204

My mistake and my apology to Rubini i was not trying to hijack the thread.
Awesome mate! I didnīt remembered about that! Until the release of HAHD we will have this mod here as a tease then!:

@Anvart
Quote:
Good work... Rubini.
... but nothing new, I think... this is a standard application of the particles such as e.g. air bubbles under water but connected to the camera, obviously... and, maybe, with animated sprites... but, it's, I see, without the volume effect... need more very small particles, I think.

Good luck.
Yes, the news here (at least for me) is the success in attached particles to the cameras nodes and make them works correctly. Reading a few minutes ago Hansīs post about HAHD ocean alive itīs almost obvious that they also have find the way to make the particles works on cameras nodes. And also i guess that i was correct about my idea to add more and more particles/object particles to the cameras. They will work!
And i agree, animated particles/more particles will be the best. But i have not the time (neither the necessary skills) to make good volumetric/animated particles. This will be for HAHD team. I will try to release this mod with directions to the players adjust the particles by theirself, this way the effect will fit better wich one installation/mods.

@Steve,
Quote:
I like that. They are there but not too obvious or too much. I can't wait until I can play again.
The same feeling here. I like and agree that the effects must be not too much, not so few. Even that this is not always easy to be done because sh3 have serious engine limitations, poor underwater environment colors&effects (you make them good for day but they are not that good for night and so on) and also because we have a lot of differents modded environments. For sure we will need to have an adjustable colors/bright/opacity/size/amount particles properties by the player for this mod.

Last edited by Rubini; 07-01-13 at 08:57 PM.
Rubini is offline   Reply With Quote