View Single Post
Old 09-22-13, 09:48 AM   #113
Shub
Nub

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

The new graphic engine looks very promising, the game is quite funny to me to play, it is not ok for people who calculated themselves torpedo solutions, cause it is completely automated in this compart. But you still have to approach the convoy the right way, and this takes time... and some skill. It is easier on one side, but require patience on the other, and just few players can stand a hour to approach and sink max 3 ships with a IIA.

Another good point is the wolfpacks: you can invite other players to attack a convoy, and you can find let's say 6 subs / 3 players attacking. This is real funny.

But, on the other side, the login queue simple prevents me to play, right now there are 526 people before me. Beside the ETA reported in the queue window is completely wrong, as UBI said, I can forecast between 2 and 3 hours waiting lo login.

I can follow a convoy for hours, but I can not wait hours to login... in 3 hours I will be at my parents' home for dinner

So right now I think this game is enjoyable, but until they fix this queue problem, it will be impossible to play on regular bases, for me at least.

Another good point is the chat: in 5 mins you realize that 99% of the players are not 14 years old trolls (nothing against young men, of course ) but kind people answering questions of newbies (as I am ) and so on.

I do hope they will fix this queue madness soon.

Bye!
Shub is offline   Reply With Quote