View Single Post
Old 05-29-09, 04:46 PM   #9
ichso
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 57
Uploads: 0

Hi Hitman, this mod looks great but I can't fully use it.

I'm using RFB and when activating this one on top of it, the camera controls get all messed up. It would turn really fast on mouse movements and I also can't roam free in my sub anymore.

So I deleted the cameras.dat from the mod and used the one from RFB with your radar mod but I still have few to none control about the cameras, very annoying. Then I also deleted the ...gato.sim file from the mod, which fixes my camera issue but would also revert my radar back to stock-look
(I thought the shader files where responsible for that).

What would I need to do to prevent any changes to camera behaviour done by this mod ?

Thanks in advance, i.

EDIT: Just remembered: it also puts a weird, light yellow texture onto the back of my speed dial in the command room in a gato sub. This isn't intentional, is it ?

EDITEDIT: I just compared the .sim files (the one from RFB and yours) and made a change myself. I just kept RFB's .sim file and edited it to use your AScopeBK.tga. Then installed the mod without your .sim file and without the cameras.dat.
But now your ascope scale is so low-res, it is completely unreadable while the ppi screen has an overlapping of it's old texture and your new one. Not as easy as I though it is to fix .

EDITEDITEDIT: Ok, I took the values from the radar sections of your .sim file to RFB's one and now everything looks and works fine there.
Only the weird speed dial texture issue remains. May this be connected to your mod ?

Last edited by ichso; 05-29-09 at 05:39 PM.
ichso is offline   Reply With Quote