View Single Post
Old 06-08-08, 03:40 PM   #8
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltos01
WIP, still have to work on the conning tower 3d but getting there : it's already stand alone and fully workable :
ps if anyone finds a way to add two torpedo tubes so that it can have 8 like the real one and not just 6, please tell me how
Well, as you know Keltos I am working on the same one, but with a Gato. Since this is my first mod I am having a little trouble finding stuff, but the 8 tubes I have part way. I still need to figure out a few things, like the buttons and if you do it wrong, you lose your whole crew. I know, did it.:rotfl:.

Two deck guns, and two AA, both Deck guns are rear though (one is on the upper platform). The AA,s are in front and behind the bridge (hard to see in the pic) I need to move the water particles from the props back farther. Just need to figure out which ones they are.

Eight forward tubes:

The buttons are messed up, I have a few ideas on fixing, but need more time for figuring it out.

Eight fish on the way.

I am trying to finish up the Campaign to go with this so when I get things figured out, I'll let you know. Don't want to give you a bunch of mis-information and you mess up your whole MOD. Remember I don't know what I'm doing, I'm just learning, but I'm sure it's do-able. I just changed some info in dat, sim and the UPC. But, need more testing and some changes so it doesn't look like crap!!

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote