View Single Post
Old 08-05-06, 10:45 AM   #3
SubSerpent
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Not complaining! I just see a tatical advantage of having track marks and craters that stay throughout the battle to help in locating enemy tanks that might have moved into a heavily wooded position in a forest or a town.

Force feedback is an immersive aspect and makes all sims feel REAL. I could not play IL-2 nowadays without it. I've become to used to FEELING my plane in the air to help me in flight. Without Force Feedback technology enabled the sim is almost unplayable for me causing me to crash more often while landing, and I'm not nearly as accurate while firing guns at enemy bandits for some reason.

I could sse how SB Pro PE could benefit from force feedback as an option not only for a more immersive sim experience but also for the fact that tanks are quite unstoppable machines that are able to traverse across some of the most rugged terrain imaginable at the price of being extremely uncomfortable for the crew with lots of vibration and bumps. This sim is a PERFECT canidate for force feedback. Imagine trying to control your turret considering your stablizers are damaged and trying to fire, but at the same time having to endure constant vibration and bumps as you try to manually aim and lead your target. The sim right now is way too easy for gunnery IMHO without more real world obsticles such as (unstable terrain, vibration, bumps, etc) that real world gunners have to make up and compensate for.

Last edited by SubSerpent; 08-05-06 at 10:47 AM.