View Single Post
Old 03-15-11, 07:31 AM   #5
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Your implementation of teleportation is exactly the same way I made it work in SH5. Coincidence? I think not.

If that code had been placed in a .dll file by me where noone could have seen how I implemented it and you came to the same implementation that would be a different story. But since it's clearly visible in a .py file and you came to the same implementation I have to cry foul.

The game only makes 3 stations visible by code, UZOStation, ObservationPeriscopeStation, and AttackPeriscopeStation. How did you come up with the other additional stations (HydrophoneStation, DeckGunStation, and A01gunStation)? I know how I 'found' those stations and if you want me to think that you came up with the teleportation implementation on your own then you'll be able to explain to me (and everyone else) how you 'found' those stations. Then you'll need to explain how you knew how to code the following for those stations 'from x import y'. How did you determine x for those new stations? If you can tell me that information then I would be more inclined to think you came up with this implementation on your own. If you can't then it's quite obvious where you got the additional stations from.

I will be looking over your code for any other copyright infringements.

I request that you remove this mod from download until you implement a different way of teleportation. Currently you have taken my idea and my implementation of it.

Last edited by TheDarkWraith; 03-15-11 at 08:04 AM.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote