View Single Post
Old 11-15-17, 02:05 PM   #15
Aquelarrefox
Commander

Downloads: 159
Uploads: 0

If you plays wac 4 or 5 or you employ a camping using land and scrpted camping files, you will have the position of much naval movement and some battles.
I'm not sure if dbu was messages have the extract time position in mensages. Anyway, the movement are very well created so if you use the mod with all real massages delivered (really not all but many) possible you could search for it, but bad weather could scrap the search.

In deed message are immersion, but could be linked to scrpted position that could be close. Radio contact are true, they are spoted by actual game calculation of position of a unit.

Best chance with wac, later gwx ( ships jump position, is less dynamic, but much easy to get accurate time on arrive to last waypoint, in wac Bismarck last trip is a lone script in gwx there are 5 scripts, but in some points ship jumps in space so you are in direct place but you cannot find it). Nygm don't look at this kind of things. I don't know the other 2 mega mod and lsh, but I think are similar to gwx style in script layer.

Any way is not a better /worst comparison.
Nygm min for middle Atlantic wolfpack and wild aircraft, wac complete naval movement, gwx balance... Etc.