View Single Post
Old 05-17-19, 06:54 PM   #22
Nordmann
Commodore

Downloads: 62
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedi View Post
I remember why I left subsim and abandoned OH2. Old dudes, complaining of everything, Their GoD was SH3, a game that wont run even on my phone, but still... they demand! Demand! And GOD forbid they pay .. oh no. They paid 15 eur/usd and they demand a working game. And if the modders dont deliver ..fuk, they rage more.

Same goes on UBOAT. LIght years on SH5, still I see the same people complaining. Giving a fuk, but yawning. Water is not real/water is very real. I hate this game/I love this game etc

All my respect to my fellow moders, they deserve a lot of respect. Not for the years spent, but the patience.

Before bashing UBOAT, ask yourself .. Was SH5 fun? If so, was because UBISOFT? Give them a break, give them a chance to make the best subsim around, they are the good guys! Submit bugs, and submit errors.
Quoted for truth.

I remember when SH4 was being bashed for not being SH3, and then SH5 came out and guess what... it also wasn't SH3 either, so a major meltdown ensues. Then we don't get anything for nearly a decade (possibly because of the massive bad press SH5 received), and finally some indies are taking a chance on this genre, and... nope, not SH3... more moaning and griping from the grognards.

Don't get me wrong, SH3 was an absolutely fantastic game, and I played it to death over the course of many years. But limiting yourself to just one game for all time, and then bashing everything else which dares to do something even slightly different, well that's not a healthy mindset.