View Single Post
Old 04-19-10, 02:18 AM   #867
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default Report

Sinking was only once now great improvment. ZW the light version is that the most Tigers are waiting and are not advancing. Its not much difference in fps but its harder or may be impossible to reach target. Now only three tanks were advancing and every tank destroyed (including me.)

Gras is less, fps started with 8.9 and reached 4.9 for a very short time. Mainly 7.6 but reaching village it remained 5.3-5.5. For me it was playable had not that kind of trouble like indebin.
Gunners position worked well

ZW i know its hard (i dont critisize you and i never would because this is a fantastic game) but we have to reduce static artillery positions and artillery fire. These are eating to much fps and we want to have a fair gamplay . If that is not an option for you then we have to cut those Tigers (less driving vehicles) or envirionment. You are the programmer you should know were we you have to reduce. Maybe less positions or forrests or lessening landscape.
But i have experienced there is to much fire.

I know its frustrating but this is my opinion.

Look at your 3rd German mission. I reached 22FPS. I must say i really enyoyed it and this is what i mean of gameplay. Less but effective and really enjoyable.

Hope this report is not to hard but keep on your very good work. When those teething problems are solved (like those on the Panther) man this game will really rock you.

Thank you very much for your patience and good work ZW

LC

PS. I didnt read your last post now i will

Last edited by LcSummers; 04-19-10 at 04:13 AM.
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote