View Single Post
Old 04-27-10, 04:20 AM   #8
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Mods for Free!

Exactly my thought too Chucky!

I mean TvsT was orphaned, abandoned by its creators, the distributopr went bellup and the original game is full of flaws and bugs and half finished with even the Multiplayer not working well and moribund.What about people like who forked the equivalent of $ 50 and left holding the bag for a game without support and future.

I love and play Steel Fury and I've got all the mods and I am grateful for the freebies we get from the modders.But the comparison stops there.Steel Fury mission editor is fairly easy to use and I have made over 25 user-made missions easily.By comparison TvsT is unmoddable unless you put in a tremendous amount of work, energy and dedication.ZeeWolf was the only one to really tackle it, improve the game, add new content and solve the bugs and flaws.He doesn't aim to become a millionaire just to be repaid for the 18 months of full-time work he put into it.Anyway nobody is getting ripped off since as a ripple effect the stock game sales are likely to be revived as people need it to buy ZeeWolf's mods.He is not twisting any arms just telling people upfront that it's not free.For the price you get tremendous support and new misisons and mods./improvements.There are no issues of copyrigths as what he is doing is new and of his own creation.
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote