Old 05-02-16, 11:47 PM   #514
TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

gear looking into it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonci87 View Post
I can report a Problem in combination with Wolves of steel.
In the area north of Wilhelmshafen the game will always CTD if you enter a specific area (roughly between the islands Wangerooge and Mellum and east of Mellum). I guess there is some unit around that the game doesn´t know how to handle, if this is enabled together with WoS.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

The game will CTD one (ingame real time) minute after this. It will also CTD when I try to sail eastwards around that island. 100% reproducable
I am also using TWOS 1.05/10 and currently experiencing this problem in exact same place but only if I am in the Type VIIB and only if I have my SuperTurms_FX_SubFlags MOD installed. The Type VIIA had no problems even when using my SuperTurms_FX_SubFlags MOD.

I have been looking into this issue and I am creating a Index of .dat,.dsd file type Node ID's.

I suspect a Node ID conflict with the White light Buoys that are around the tiny island.
Not sure if the conflict is with a Node ID in my MOD or my MOD just makes issue present itself, but I will be soon.

I've had my version of Room_QR1 installed the entire time and haven't had any issue's as yet with this new version I just uploaded.
The new version also contains two new install options
- Food does not vanish over time.
- No Food at all.

Still on first Campaign doing South Western Approach now.
Not sure if Med CTD issue still exists as yet and would appreciate some feedback.

Regards!
TheBeast

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote