View Single Post
Old 03-25-10, 07:22 AM   #32
Ziem
Seaman

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
Oke, it works now but I can't understand how. I changed the shortcut in commands.cfg as follows:

[Cmd561]
Name=Toggle_Activate_UserRadio
Contexts=1
Key0=0x54,,"Ctrl+T"

If I press Ctrl+T nothing happens, but if I press only "T" it works. Beats me why. Radio Paris works anywhere, even in middle of Atlantic, only problem is that the volume is pretty low, so when I'm over 12 knots, is pretty hard to hear it and I can't adjust the volume or do anything else than push the control buttons.

Bottomline it works. (officialy every key has a unique string or hex decimal if i'm not mistaken. but as long as it works for you without conflicts).

The volume you can adjust by going to options-->sound settings. There you can adjust the Sound Effects Volume and the Radio Volume..

When I hover the mouse over the radio I got a message with: "
Are you sure you want to leave the current game session?:
Paris
:33.00"

I know.. unfinished sh5 developper stuff. Don't worry about it. Has no influance.

Anyway, I'm happy that finally I got some music on sub and I don't have to shot the radio guy. Would be nice to reduce the radio interface and make it more slim to fit the new gui, like leaving only the control buttons on a dark background. I would do it myself if I just knew where is the radio interface stored...

Can't help you with that I'm afraid...

Glad to hear it works... Enjoy the music!

Cheers,

Z.
Ziem is offline   Reply With Quote