View Single Post
Old 11-09-07, 09:38 AM   #7
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by antikristuseke
but im pretty sure there will be someone along quickly to blame the Us for his blackened lungs.

After the past days, can't we finally get over this as well? Yes - there will be future talking about the US, and other nations as well. And yes - some will voice criticism of this and that being done in or by these countries. In past threads of the past months I posted about the US. Britain. Germany. Poland. China. Russia. Afghanistan. Sometimes for funny things, sometimes criticising, but never "bashing" anyone.

But criticism, if meant and conducted in a constructive manner, does not automatically translate into "countryXYZ-bashing". That is a differences that some people in the past days proved not to be aware of, made ridicule of, and wanting to prevent any critcism at all by brandmarking all critical opinions as "bashing".

And I would say that after the past days and some certain threads it is high time that these bad manners finally get changed. And knowing from PMs of the past days, I am not alone with that assessment.

So: please.