View Single Post
Old 11-19-18, 10:56 AM   #4
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0
Default more ramblings

I love talking and hearing about personal tactics, game play experiences and other player's game play opinions. It amazes me that we have players from every corner of the world and we all speak the same language, SHIII ! And what's really amazing is the non-stop work by decated modders. I often wonder if the modders ever take a nite off, just to play. I myself have been playing since 2007. I have several installs (via S3F), 1 dedicated to "DrumBeat", 1 for the Med , 2 others for the N. Atlantic and 1 for single missions, all using GWX3 with various mods combos installed and now I'm going to start a WAC5.01 career. I usually play at least 3 nites a week for about 3 hours per session and after every save, I'm pumped !!! For those that don't know me, I go by Doolar here on the forum but my name is Jerry. I have always lived in Baltimore Maryland (CA45) except for my time in the Air Force. There I was stationed at Hahn AB, Germany, Zaragoza AB, Spain, Incirlik AB, Turkey, Chung Ju AB, S Korea, Moody AFB George and finally Cairo West AB Egypt.I worked avionics on the F4-E Phantom. When I got out, I was a mailman for 34 years. I'm retired now.

Well enough about me. I see all your post all the time. Who are you girls and guys ? Please share your game play opinions, your SHIII tactics, your game play victory's , your game play losses, your mod set-up, etc. We here need more of these post.

There is a great thread "Tell us whats happening in your current campaign" It's pretty cool if you haven't read it or added to it, which I honestly haven't added to it, but I'm gonna start … Jerry
Doolar is offline   Reply With Quote