View Single Post
Old 08-23-18, 01:20 PM   #6506
torpedobait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 397
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
That's where the problem is, the mission itself, it sounds like. Let me see what I can find, and we'll pause the build process if I can find it and fix it... Thanks for the report!

Edit: Well... I'm still looking, though I've run out of obvious files to check in the campaign... Your assignment would have have been to the Northern stretches of the Sulu Sea, either just south of Mindoro (not really in the Sulu Sea) in Sink Philippines 06, or just below that in the Sink Sulu 05 missions. Both look fine. You are in the 44a layer, so I went through all of those, and all of the "full-time" files, and the "battle" files, with no issues thus far. There are a few more tools I can use and get in close on the details, so that's where I'm headed next. Just to double-check, any other mods besides FotRSU v0.71? When did you get the Balao boat?? The log on the desktop in the Capain's Office should notate that...
I have been running the following mods since v061:
FOTARSU Unmark Removal (gets rid of the my sub marker) and
Lite Fog v2 + 300' Underwater Visibility (self explanatory)

I received the offer for a new boat upon arrival into Brisbane on 12/03/1942, and was teleported and reassigned to Pearl Harbor that same day to receive command of USS Balao (SS-285). Been with her ever since that date.

Run Silent, Run Deep, and Sink 'em All
torpedobait is offline   Reply With Quote